Relatively cheap to afford and easy to maintain, the F-34 series is the main sidearm of civilian police and militia post-Brood Wars. Though each can only hold a maximum of 6 rounds in their chambers, the stopping power of each bullet can pierce through carapaces of small to medium Zerg strains (Gears of War: Boltok Pistol). The stopping power can further be augmented with the use of adamantine rounds allowing for armor penetration.
Against more heavily armored assailants, F-34 Hoplites can only slow or stun them long enough to switch to a more powerful firearm.
- Moderate to High damage against light armor
- Good accuracy at short to medium range
- Can be dual wielded
- Can slow down targets
- Can use adamantine rounds to add armor-piercing damage
- Slow to reload
- Weak against heavy armor and vehicles
- Poor accuracy at long ranges