Jorium tears are drugs created to temporarily enhance psionic abilities.
The substance is made form a by-product extracted during refinement of raw ore. It is addictive, toxic and has an extremely high mortality rate for users depending on species (Mass Effect 2: Red sand). Those who do survive usage often increase by 2-3 levels of their normal Psi Indexes.
In some tests, Jorium tears have been proven to extend the lifespan of Zerg subspecies such as Broodlings.
- Psi Index Level 1-2: 0.1%
- Psi Index Level 2-5: 3.0%
- Psi Index Level 5-8: 5.0%
- Psi Index Level 8-10: 7.5%
- N/A - too dangerous to test
- All spellcasters and units with special weapons that use energy bars gain +50 energy
- All biological Subunits no longer need lifespan meters